This is a full time, 12-month non-tenure track faculty (NTTF) position in the Graduate School and will report directly to the Dean of the Graduate School. This position will provide strategic direction and leadership for professional development for graduate students, faculty, and staff groups. Duties include: working collaboratively with others; developing and organizing student recruitment initiatives; serving as coordinator for the Postdoctoral Association; assisting in data analysis on graduate student surveys and programmatic assessment activities; and serving as coordinator for multi-disciplinary programs.
- Master’s degree at the time employment begins
- Teaching experience at the university level
- Experience in higher education administration
- Demonstrated ability to establish productive working relationships with individuals and teams from various fields of expertise
- Experience creating and conducting professional development programming
- Excellent writing, communication, interpersonal, planning and organization skills
- Student recruiting experience
- The successful candidate must meet eligibility requirements for work in the United States at the time the appointment is scheduled to begin and continue working legally for the term of employment.
- An earned doctorate at the time employment begins
- Previous postdoctoral affairs experience
- Five years experience in higher education administration
- Experience with program-level student learning outcomes assessment for continuous improvement