As part of a diverse community of faculty and staff who represent many faith systems and worldviews. Marian University seeks qualified applicants for the full-time position of Assistant Men’s Soccer Coach. Reporting to the Director of Athletics, but supervised by the Head Soccer Coach, the position provides assistance to the general operation of a Soccer program and other duties assigned by the Head Soccer Coach. The successful candidate must support the overall philosophy and goals of the Soccer program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively engage the Catholic Franciscan mission and identity of Marian University by modeling the Franciscan Sponsorship Values and honoring the legacy of the founding congregation through transformative education, unity in diversity, leadership through service, integrating faith and life, and institutional policies.
- Responsible for recruiting qualified student-athletes for college enrollment and participating in the Soccer program.
- Under supervision by the head soccer coach, he is responsible for conducting soccer practices in season and during spring soccer.
- Responsible for any other aspect of the soccer program as determined by the head soccer coach.
- Responsible for monitoring the academic performance of the student-athletes in his charge in the sport of Soccer.
- Serves as the Assistant Soccer Coach
- Other duties as assigned.